VP of Business Capture
- The Vice President of Business Capture will help attract Government business to develop, transition, and help commercialize a revolution high efficiency and ultra-portable power system developed by LiquidPiston.
- The VP will identify and/or help shape opportunities, through SBIR, RIF, BAAs, or other opportunities.
- The VP will help write white papers and proposals and help oversee the entire business capture pipeline from solicitation through award.
- 5 or more years working in government business identification/shaping/proposal-writing
- Ideal candidate will have a background in the DoD, preferably as a contracting officer or a PM
- Helped to secure > $50MM in government awards
Based in Bloomfield, CT, LiquidPiston, Inc. is an MIT rooted R&D company poised to transform ten years of breakthrough thermodynamics research into the world’s most efficient and compact rotary Diesel engine. The company is funded by a mix of Venture Capital as well DARPA and Army Rapid Innovation Awards. The company is small, but has a big vision to transform combustion engines and hybrid electric applications as we know them.